This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

23 November 2008

MORE Laptop Blues

Oh, hai.
If you want happiness, see the blog below this one (if you haven't already). You will likely see happiness at the end of this one, but for right now, happiness has taken "a taxi to the underground" (Jars of Clay reference. XD).

So, Soul Skittles sends me an FF5 song over email, first off. It downloads off Firefox just fine. But suddenly, Windows Media Center arises. Oh, that program is ANNOYING. I try to get out of it... I have no cursor! >:( I use the Vulcan Salute (CTRL-ALT-DEL) over and over again, NOTHING.
Now, here's where I think the problem comes. I pounded on Swampie's keyboard (again), and I turn him off. No big deal, right?

So I thought, too.

I try to turn him back on. There is only ONE THING that comes on when I press Swampie's power button, and that's the little blue "on" light. NOTHING ELSE COMES ON. I'm not 100% sure WHAT the heck I did, but now Swampie just WON'T START.

Last time I went like this, it was because the battery was out of place. This time, the situation's worse.
I honestly don't know what to do. I had a story I was working on, and now I can't get Swampie on!! >:(

Help... me...

END RANT

Oh, and click here for a bright side. :P

3 comments:

Brittany November said...

Hope your laptop feels better soon. ;)
"If we are the bodeh. Why aren't His arms reachin'?" LOL!

netsirK said...

GAH! Darn Swampie.

*sits up tall* I listened to that interview live.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

D:
It's all mine fault.
:( :(
D:
*bawls *
It's okay, I understand, I won't blame you if you just excommunicate me or something.