This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

05 November 2008

My Worst Fears Realized

Alright, this is just sad.
Who rigged the polls?!

But if only shallowness exists,
I shall persist
To rip apart the whole structure
And expose the neucleus,
Shallowness exists,
I shall persist
To rip apart the whole structure
And expose it for what it is:

Lack of understanding,
Lack of communication,
Lack of a desire for expanding education,
Lack of inspiration,
Lack of innovation,
The fact you can't respect another man's creation,
Lack of motivation,
Lack of restoration,
The fact we lack unity and enjoy seperation,
Lack of destination,
Cuz you know what I feel?
I feel that humans lack the ability to be real.
-John Reuben, "Do Not"

I think my body's in shock,
It just don't know what to do!
- Family Force 5, "Fever"

Deny myself,
Deny my heart,
Deny Your hand,
Deny Your help,
And You offer me eternity,
But why should I buy that?
- Jars of Clay, "Sinking" (as in, the US... not I)

Yeah, you get the idea.
This is MORE than what people think.
I present MY view of Obama now.

I think that most Obama supporters were lied to. Uninformed of what he truly is.
He is NOT African-American. Especially not in my eyes.
He doesn't represent change to me; he represents the end times.

Think about it... to me, it all fits together.
Obama thinks he's gonna end the Iraqi war?
I think he's gonna trigger Armaggeddon.

He had 143 days EXPERIENCE! He tells the people what they want to hear! People aren't listening to reason, but what they want to hear!
He may not say he's muslim, but he can't deny his muslim roots. He can't deny what his mentor said about America. It's horrendous. The man is inexperienced! NO ONE gets into a position of authority after 143 days! And yet Obama has. There is DEFINITELY something wrong with this picture.

There goes all our efforts to ban abortion. All our efforts to ban homosexuality. All out the window.

This is MY view, okay? It may or may not be truth, but it's enough to keep me in tears all this morning.

The nation is silently singing a song... and you know what that song is?
It's a song by Jars of Clay. Called "Sinking." Look up the lyrics on Jesus Freak Hideout. ;
What it SHOULD be singing is the song with the exact opposite story: "I Need You," another song by Jars of Clay. Look that one up, too.

There. My view.

END RANT.

UPDATE: I have disabled any more comments. netsirK, if you wanna comment, tell me and I'll let you comment. ONLY YOU. I mean no offense to any of my other blog readers, but I don't want a big ol' arguement. ;)

3 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

*sigh* I know. It's horrible.
At least we still have until Janruary (yes, JanRuary) to assassinate him. BWAHAHA. HAHA. HAHAHAHAHA.
Just kiddin I dont wanna assassinate nobody.

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

I think we should stage a cue! I have had enough experience with them, living with Chavez and all...
I'LL LEAD!!

* stages a cue *

I agree with you completely, Bluey.
America be doomed.

Anonymous said...

I almost started crying last night, but Jerry Jr. reassured us that there are still some godly people in Government.

At least I hope so.