This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

24 November 2008

Ugh

I'm still annoyed.
Swampie still won't start. I have my iTunes on him... what am I supposed to do? Go back to using my mother's computer? >:( I don't think so!

I'm just glad Hannah's sending me parts for Helmet. Yes, he'll FINALLY get a battery! I'm sure of it this time. Hopefully, it'll get through New Zealand customs. We're really hoping it gets through.


I have people watching me type this... GAH.

Anyway.
Do I have a bright side here?
Oh, yeah, Helmet.
If all goes well, I should get the parts by Christmas! Squee!

XD

Alright, I'm done.

CZYA

4 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

*grins evilly *
Anyways.
I's sowwy you's compooper won't start!! :( :(

Kristen said...

I hope that does it and fixes Swampy and you don't have the trouble I had with Clive.

netsirK said...

You playlist scared Mocha. XD She was sleeping next to me but she jumped up in the air when Fever started playing. XD XD

*ahem*

That's so awesome of Hannah to do that for you! Hopefully it'll be able to get through customs quickly.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

I killed Swampie.
I'm not gonna comment anymore cuz I'm sure you hate me.