This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

13 November 2008

It's another game!!!

I'd like to thank a certain nb fan (*coughHeathercough*) for the game. :P

It's a simple, fun little game that requires your parcipitation.
Step 1: Put your iTunes on shuffle.
Step 2: Post a line or two from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing. (It was originally 25, but I added an extra 5)
Step 3: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.

I purposely made this hard. Yeah. So here we go...


1. "And I'll keep the light on for you. Just keep the course, you can weather the storm." *

2. "This just in, Justin's had enough of cure-alls, gonna quiz the neighbor kid with the fish on his car."

3. "And maybe this world is a barren place for a soul prone to get lost."

4. "So remember Your people, remember Your children..."

5. "It's the child on her wedding day, it's the daddy that gives her away."

6. "I got to thank Him for what He has done; praise Him for what He will do!"

7. "You are more than a distant father figure, You are the unpredictable God."

8. "Caught up in the wonder of Your touch."

9. "And when the waters rise, I'll be there."

10. "Lifting the hopeless with hope to go on."

11. "Could circumstances possibly change who I forever am in You?"

12. "Folks spend their days diggin' 'round for diamonds and gold 'til they just get old."

13. "Rulers will one day be silent, lost in the wonder and awe of Your name."

14. "I get so tired of procrastinating."

15. "Search your heart, you know you can't deny it."

16. "Heaven is not so far away, we will be home someday."

17. "If it's a renaissance, I've got a new birthday."

18. "But the wounds from the loving can turn velvet to real."

19. "With love and comfort never ending."

20. "Praises are for only You."

21. "Now we're shaking out heads, wondering 'How long?'"

22. "It's like thousand foot walls, and they're still on the rise." *

23. "Remember you and I said we would paint the sky."

24. "The wealth and riches of the land would not even fill His hand."

25. "Arms nailed down. He didn't die for nothing."

26. "Every day, it's the same; such bittersweet emotions like the tears in the ocean."

27. "Through You, the dead will rise, through You, all hearts will praise."

28. "Common Savior, for God so loved the world."

29. "It's every tribe, every tongue, every nation."

30. "Exhaustion takes over; will this someday be over?"

Go forth and guess! I will post all the ones you did and didn't get in my next blog. ;)

CZYA


* = I'm aware that #1 and 22 are the same song. They're just different recordings.

3 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

1. Atmosphere by Toby Mac. :P

2. Oh gee I don't know. Take me to your leader?

3. Elle G. AHHH YOU HAS THAT GIMME!

4. No clue

5. Something Beautiful. Der.

6. I'm guessing it's a live song but I has no clue...?

7. Um

8. Dunno

9. I think it's Phil Joel song but....

10. *racks brain* NOOOO I KNOW THIS ACK

11. Buhhhh

12. Thrive! :D

13. Erm

14. It has a KJ-52 ring to it but I don't know what it be.

15. >:-(

16. X-(

17. I KNOW THIS ONE I KNOW THIS ONE!! JOY BY NEWSBOYS HURRAH!!

18. Ack

19. boo

20. It Is You. Almost said Praises but...*wags finger*

21. I dunner

22. Atmosphere again

23. FACE OF THE EARTH!!

24. Dunner

25. Boohoo

26. Sounds familiar but...

27. I am free!!!!!!

28. ?

29. NONONONOTHISISNEWSBOYSIKNOWITIS
Oh wait
HE REIGNS!!! YES!!
:P
I forgot momentarilly because I dont has that song

30. Hmm I dunner.

Ok then.

Brittany November said...

Here are the one's I got that Tacogirl missed:
4:Your Grace is Enough-Matt Mayer
6:It's Joy-Newsboys (Ah, from back in the day ;))
10:I Don't Know- Newsboys(No, that's really the name of the song! LOL!)
11:Bring The Rain-MercyMe
24:Lighthouse-Newsboys

netsirK said...

*doesn't look at the above comments*
I'll warn you tho, I'm terrible with lyrics.
1. Atmosphere... but is it the one with dctalk or just toby?
2. TMTYL
3. SO FARMILIAR BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER
4. Dunno
5. Something Beautiful
6.I'm just gonna guess. Thank you by 33 Miles?
7. No know
8. GAH! I hate not knowing
9. Bla
10. Lord (I don't know)
11. Bring the Rain by MercyMe
12. Thrive
13. I'm gonna guess Isaiah
14. I Can't Do This by Plum
15. Don't know
16. So farmiliar, but I can't get it
17. JOY!
18. no
19. no
20. It is You?
21. Lost the Sky Again???
22. Is that Atmosphere again
23. GRRR I hate not knowing
24. Same as above
25. This is so farmiliar, but I can't quite remember.
26. Same as above *sigh*
27. I AM FREEEEE!
28. I'll just say God So Loved the World by Amy Grant. :P
29. He Reigns
30. Noooo