This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

14 November 2008

THE ANSWERS TO THE GAME.

Alright, it's evaluation time. THE ANSWERS!!!!

1. "Atmosphere" -- tobyMac featuring dc Talk (yup! The remix!)

2. "Take Me To Your Leader" -- newsboys (of COURSE you got that one!)

3. "Elle G." -- newsboys. What can I say? My iTunes is littered with nb songs!

4. "Your Grace is Enough" -- Chris Tomlin (this is his cover. :D)

5. "Something Beautiful" -- newsboys (WAY too easeh!)

6. "It's Joy" -- newsboys. Guitargirl got this right! I was actually kinda amazed. :P

7. "All So Good" -- Phil Joel. Cool! I stumped you ALL on this one!!

8. "Here with Me" -- MercyMe

9. "Turn" -- newsboys. Yeah, they have a "Turn," too. An OLD song, this.

10. "Lord (I Don't Know)" -- newsboys

11. "Bring the Rain" -- MercyMe

12. "Thrive" -- newsboys (of COURSE. :P)

13. "Name Above All Names" -- newsboys. Don't feel bad if you didn't get this one; I didn't remember what song it came from, either! I had to look it up again! XD

14. "I Can't Do This" -- Plumb. You spelled her name wrong, netsirK. XD

15. "True Love" -- Phil Wickham. I can't BELIEVE y'all missed this!! XD

16. "Together" -- Phil Joel. I LOVE this song. :D

17. "Joy" -- newsboys (Yeah. You didn't know that? XD)

18. "Velveteen" -- Jody Davis. Now I understand why none of you got this one. Not many people have his album. :P

19. "I Dream" -- Paul Colman Trio. I made sure I found lyrics in this song where the word "dream" didn't appear. :P It was hard!

20. "It Is You" -- newsboys

21. "Lost The Sky Again" -- newsboys. netsirK got it right! Wheeee! XD

22. "Atmosphere" -- tobyMac. This is the ORIGINAL track. Yeah, kinda confusing. But there are minor differences in the lyrics. ;)

23. "In The Air" -- tobyMac. And you thought you got it right, Tacogirl. XD

24. "Listen For The Shout" -- newsboys. Not even Guitargirl got this one right. XD

25. "Liquid" -- Jars of Clay

26. "Fragile" -- Phil Joel. :D

27. "I Am Free" -- newsboys. Why wouldn't it be? XD

28. "Common Creed" -- Wes King. Haha, I stumped y'all again. XD

29. "He Reigns" -- newsboys. I told you, my iTunes is littered with newsboys!

30. "He" -- Jars of Clay. Sad, sad song. But beautiful nonetheless.

There are your answers!!

CZYA

3 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Mwaha. So you stumped us on 2 songs or what?

netsirK said...

I spelled Plumb wrong?! Oh my gosh. Don't tell my mom.

If you need me, I'll be back in kindergarten.

Brittany November said...

Gosh! Shoulda gotten so many more! Maybe I'm just stupid :( *Goes and gets 'dunce' hat* LOL! It was fun tho! Thank you for playing mine! :-D