This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

16 November 2008

Today!

Oh. Hai there.

Today was interesting.
I had a headache most of the morning. The crying I did didn't help, either (don't worry -- they wuz happy tears. :D :D).
I couldn't stop coughing at some points, and THAT is annoying. It made me mad. But it was fine.

Youth Group? Oh, that was great. We pelted Rusty with paper balls! XD XD XD CJ chased after people with a pole! XD XD XD
Dude, it was great. :) I wanna pelt Rusty with more paper balls! XD Verja, you wanna join me? XD

Alright. Now I have yet another vid for you. YOU MUST VIEW IT! XD Unless you can't. And Verja, you don't have to. ;)



CZYA

4 comments:

netsirK said...

lol. I wanna stone Mr. O! xD

LOVE THAT VID. Da lovely Cooper couple totally rock. Probably one of my favourite Skillet songs, and that's saying a LOT!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

What about me? I don't get to throw things at Rusty? :( Boo.
I s'pose this is a Skillet video.
*listens *
Ooo...this is catchy. xD

Kristen said...

*is a little frightened at the idea of a Skillet song* But I'll listen to it as soon as I'm off my iPod. ;D

Wha?! It was In Christ Alone?! I flunked?! *bawls*

:P

Youth group sounds like nuts. *doesn't attend a youth group*

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Hai.
I dunno. It's a terrible video, that one on my blog.
Monk...he killed a guy....
The guy that killed Trudy...
And Monk got sent to jail...
I dunno exactly what happened but yeah it's a horrible sad video.