This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

15 November 2008

The Game -- Playlist Edition

Alright! Alright!
This is the LAST time we'll play!
What can I say? I LOVE this game!

This one will be a lot better for me. For you? We'll find out!
I'm taking my playlist at the bottom of the page this time!
And I'm eliminating the first two on the list ("Whispers in the Dark" and "Fever") because those'd technically be freebies. No freebies here! Muahahaha!

1. "The worst is the waiting; in this womb I’m suffocating"

2. "Jesus told me so. Still, I'm not so sure that I know."

3. "Hey, You, You're blowing my mind again!"

4. "So take my hand, we'll close our eyes and count to three, and take the leap of faith, c'mon, let's go!"

5. "Ten million people, each with their problems. Why should anyone care?

6. "Come, we gonna catch that heat, like the Kingsdon concrete. There ain't no stoppin' the fire."

7. "If the car won't start, when you turn the key, when the music comes on, all your cold, cold heart can do is skip a beat."

8. "Fullness of God in helpless babe; this gift of love and righteousness, scorned by the ones He came to save."

9. "Just to know You and be loved is enough."

10. "Downpour on my soul. Splashing in the ocean, I'm losing control."

11. "I woke up to no one, just a picture of Jesus and a house left in pieces."

12. "And I've come up with some sort of a plan to help my fellow man."

13. "I saw the host of silent angels, waiting on their own; knowing all the promises of faith come alive when you see Home. "

14. "I am willing, yet I'm so afraid; You give me strength when I say..."

15. "With all the doctors and nurses gathered 'round, I started to dance."

16. "I've been wrestling with my conscience, and I find myself to blame."

17. "So I say if I can't do something significant, I’ll opt to leave most opportunities wasted."

18. "And I'm here to testify that it's been an amazing ride with You, and I have never walked alone."

19. "The sermon echoes through the walls. A great salvation through it calls to the people, who stare into nowhere and can't feel the chains on their souls."

20. "You gave me so much and I, I wish you could stay. But I wait for the day."

21. "Lift my heart and my hands to show my love."

22. "I think we all relate, so why are we afraid to let our hearts convey what we're feeling?"

23. "You know I won't forget you. You know I never could."

24. "It's like I'm glowing inside, yeah, a light I can't hide. And if this feeling is bad, then I don't wanna be right."

25. "Now that I got your attention, just let me mention that I'm pinchin' pennies, to buy some twenties, cause I got plenties and many's of moneys just to give to my friends."

Go forth and guess!

CZYA

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Hmmm...

4. Dive by Steven Curtis Chapman

5. Uhh! So familiar but what is it?! ThirdDay or Casting Crowns I think.

6. TobyMac? Catchafire maybe?

8. If I get this wrong I'm going to look so bad as a Newsboys fan but I'm guessing Adoration by Newsboys.

9. One of those songs that are on the radio all the time...what is it?! *tares hair*

11. Equally familiar...

14. "When I say, 'Wanna be your hands, wanna be your feet'..." What song is that? I know the tune and some of the words...gah! I don't know.

16. dcTalk?

25. tMac?

Fun game! Dispite not being any good at it at all. I would have been better at your last one. :P

netsirK said...

1. Rebirthing by Skillet (LOVE that song)
4. Dive by SCC
5. Give Me Your Eyes by Brandon Heath???
6. Catchafire by Tmac
8. In Christ Alone by the 'boys
9. SO farmiliar, but no enchilada
10. Same as above. :(
11. Everything you Ever Wanted by Hawk Nelson
12. Mood Rings by RK
14. DANG IT I KNOW THAT
15. Lord of the Dance by I forget who??
16. Just Between You and Me by DCtalk
24. Love Addict by FF5
25. Kountry Gentelman! by FF5

Brittany November said...

Wow. I'm a little late on this one, but at least I didn't look at the answers. *Ahem* :
1- Rebirthing- Skillet-tee-doo ;)
4- Dive- SCC
5- Sea of Faces- Kutless
8-In Christ Alone- Newsboys
9- I know this one...gah!!!
10- Flood- JOC
11- Everything You Ever Wanted- Hawk Nelson
14- Hands and Feet- Audio A
15- Lord of The Dance- SCC
16- Ahh! I know this one too! Ummm...
19- Love song for a Savior- JOC
20- Remembering You- SCC (You're probably not going to stump me on any of his, my Mom is a huge fan of him and I literally grew up listening to all his stuff ;))
23- Goodbye- Audio A (Sob)