This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

26 November 2008

>:(

Well... last night was delightful (NOT!).

I try to get on my Dad's computer... after like 10 minutes, all of a sudden... I can't get into Gmail. >:( And if that isn't bad enough, Facebook chat decides it wants to act up, too, and so I get fed up (what else do you want me to do? I can't talk to anybody! :P) and just give up.

UPDATE ON SWAMPIE... my aunt can't fix him on her own. :( But she does have a friend (presumably in California. :P) who might be able to help me out.
Meanwhile, I noticed that Swampie's battery was not only still working, it was dying. >:) So I let him die. >:D Maybe it'll help, who knows.

I'm just glad I can still update Twitter from my cellphone.

Speaking of my cellphone...

I bought [another] ringtone the other day. Whenever someone calls me... the song plays!

What's the song?

Guess.

TWO HINTS!
1. It's by Skillet
2. The full song is in my playlist. ;)

CZYA

4 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

:( Sowwies...
My house is infested with fleas if that makes you feel any better.
Is it Whispers in the Dark?

That sweet guy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blueh said...

^ Sorry, Corry. Couldn't let you give away the answer. ;)

Everyone else please ignore this comment and COMMENT YOURSELVES! :P

netsirK said...

It's by Skillet and on your playlist... that doesn't narrow it down much!
But I'll say Those Nights cuz I know how much you love it. ;)