This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

02 November 2008

THE INEFFABLE DUNCAN PHILLIPS

Oh, hai.

Guess what I saw on newsboys' twitter?? This (and I quote):

"MVP of last night's show goes to Duncan. Due to injury, played the entire show without the use of his right leg!"

Dude, that man deserves an Emmy, or a medal, or something! Maybe a Purple Heart. XD Kidding.
And this is the same dude I met almost 4 months ago, with a giant grin on his face, acting like he's known me all his life. Great mate.

I wanted to bring that to all of your attention. Prayer request for this dude here.

CZYA

4 comments:

netsirK said...

yeah, poor Duncan! I agree that he's the MVP... hold up... what does MVP stand for? *looks it up in the dictionary*
Ah, now it makes sense.
And I'm def praying for him!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Yay! Most valuable player! Yay Uncle Duncy!!!!!
yeah...i just called him duncy....you got a problem?
I'mana pray for he.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Gosh I feel like I don't know how to speak English now.

Brittany November said...

Wow. New wallpaper. It makes me nervous...I feel like he's watching me...