This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

06 November 2008

Super Flair

Haia, peeps.

To all my Facebook-using friends (with the exceptions of PieNi and netsirK, who have both discovered this) -- have y'all found out about SUPER flair?
Well, let me introduce you to it... via some of the flair I've found/created. *crosses fingers*

Yes, this is SUPER flair! Nice, huh?
Actually, I created all of that. Yeah. It be true.

My favorite of these is up at the top, of Pete and Bull. Though the one of Pete and Duncan near the bottom is a close second, and the one of Pete and Phil is a good close third. Yeah.

Check it out!!

CZYA

5 comments:

Brittany November said...

*Snigger* The last and the one with Phil are funny. I think I saw Peter's dog one time during one of PC's podcasts or whatever. It was sitting on the back of the couch licking at something the whole time. I found myself watching the dog more than I was paying attention to what Peter was saying. LOL!

Brittany November said...

Oh, and yes I noticed your playlist. Sounds like a nifty lineup! The first time I logged on here when you had it up I couldn't see it and "Run" started blasting through my headphones really loud. Pretty sure I crapped my pants ;) Seriously, that's a good song though!

Kristen said...

Very cool flair! Love the one with Peter and Phil, the road sign, and the "This light..." one. ;D Great work!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Yes! I done seen super flair!! I love em. :D :D

netsirK said...

I've already told you how much I like 'em. ;)
But just in case you forgot, love them!