This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

17 March 2009

Well...

I have come to a decision, based on Skittles' turn to the dark side.

I think I will remove myself from the current newsboys situation... and resort to loving the good old days.
Y'know... the good old days?

Yeah... those were the days...
Was Peter twenty in this photo?? Or still nineteen? Hmm...

Most likely still nineteen. XD

ANYWAY. :P
I'll answer some questions about my new banner. :) And subsequently answer one possible question for that above photo. :P

In the banner...
Of the four newsboys there, the one on the faaaar left is Mr. Terminator... also known as Sean Taylor.


"I sleep in peace."

And we all know the next one over is Johnny James.
But the one inbetween him and Pete... that's one of the many, many guitarists that came and went during the early years. This lucky dude's name is Jonathan Geange... he was eighteen at the time... and a KIWI!
If I recall correctly, Peter actually told the story of why he left... on the nb boards...

And then... there's the Furler man. Yeah.
As for what's in his hand... might be some sort of champagne glass. I dunno how else to say it. But that glass might explain why he's given his buddy Jibba (that was JG's nickname, btw) the bunny ears.

And as for the first photo... first John, then Sean, then George Perdikis - Peter's old friend and the guitarist that wrote songs but didn't perform them in the end - and then, Peter. Big old grin on his face, too.
Had no clue where life was gonna take him.

Well, look at him now. :)

So back to my decision. Yes, I'll still be following Dunny on Twitter and have him as a friend on Facebook. I didn't say I was gonna stop supporting the guys. Maybe stop supporting them financially, but still...
And when I'm ready to return to being "in the nb loop," I'll ask what I missed. Don't tell me anything until I'm ready, see?
And if you don't like my decision...

>:)

CZYA

2 comments:

Brittany November said...

Personally I'm tired. Since I first started listening: Jody left, Brian joined, Brian left, Paul joined, Phil left, Paul left, Jody re-joined, and now Pete left.
I'm tired of the drama. I'll buy any album that Pete sings on, but I can't see going to a concert or anything :(

netsirK said...

I understand what you're getting at. :( I still dunno what to think. Probably will stay in present-day fandom until Tait takes over album vocals. Because all that Tait is doing now is touring, and it's not like I'll be able to catch a show anyways. Think I'll be sticking around the boards for quite a while, because although I get mad at peoples, I really do love it there.

PAINTBALL! XD