This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

10 March 2009

Overlooked

My, my.

In Sunday's controversy, I completely forgot about the little secret in my blogroll!

Have you seen it? It's on Skittles' blogroll, too now. "Secret."
Well, I was supposed to reveal it on Sunday. But the big, big blow in the way made it virtually impossible to remember it.
But I remember it now. :)



Now... back to the previous subject of tender meaning to all of us. Now that I've gotten over it, I feel that I can't just let it go now.

I wanted to post this one thing.
I might put it on the blog somewhere... you just never know.


CZYA

3 comments:

Brittany November said...

Hey-ya! I actually already was on her blog. Nifty :)
Cool pic :) Wait till you see what I'm gonna post about tomorrow ;) *Hopefully*

netsirK said...

Yay Smitty! :D I can't believe I didn't find that sooner.

Awesome pic! :D (Even though you took it from JFH :P)
I just wish I could've caught one last show with Pete as lead. :(

CrimeSceneFairy said...

*puff * I'm so smarticle.
Anyway
Yes, Pete will always be a Newsboy! he still is anyways. =P
Even though CHARLES doesn't think so. *snowball @ Charles *
Saturn is playing on your blog at the same time IAWYK (guess what song that is - we never use teh acronym, do we?) is playin on mah iTunes. :P I'm so lazy