This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

14 March 2009

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!!!!!!

YES!
Something to blog! THANK YOU, GUITARGIRL! :D

:D :D I shall put my iPod Shuffle... on shuffle for this. :)

Artist: Paul Colman Trio
Title: I'll Be With You
What is the very first lyric in the song? I'm afraid, I see nation fighting nation.
Is that lyric significant to you in any way? Well... it fits with today's status, so...
What is the 4th line of the song? And will I stand true until the end?
Does that line make you think of a certain person? Kinda...
What is your favorite lyric in this song? I'm still afraid, keep me steady in my heart.

Artist: Skillet
Title: Say Goodbye
What is the last lyric of the song? Don't say anything tonight if you're gonna say goodbye
Replace the 2nd word of that lyric with the word "potato".: I'm not even gonna put that down, cuz its ridiculous. But hilarious. XD XD
What is the 9th line of the song? Where has all the time gone now?
What if that lyric was the new theme song to Sesame Street? It'd tell me that the show is finally ending. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
What lyric in this song do you relate to the most or find to be the truest? Wow, toughie. "We both know what we gotta say, not today, because I don't wanna leave this way."

Artist: Jars of Clay
Title: Worlds Apart
What is the chorus of this song? (To love You) Take my world apart. (To need You) I am on my knees. (To love You) Take my world apart. (To need You) Broken on my knees.
If someone you like sang the chorus to you would it be romantic? Kinda.
Replace the 10th word of the song with the word "beast": I am the only one to blame for this, beast it all ends up the same? O.o
What movie soundtrack would this song be perfect for? A Christian movie, like Fireproof. In fact, this song sounds REALLY appropriate for Fireproof.
Pick one word in the title of this song that you could name a pet: Umm...

Artist: Rapture Ruckus
Title: Got This Feelin'
What if your last name was included in the song title? It wouldn't make sense anyway.
What is the 5th line in the song? I can't answer that one - this album came without lyrics. :P
Would that line be a good catch phrase for a commercial? I bet! I got this feelin' that this product will be a while... O.o
What is your favorite lyric in the entire song? Can't answer that one, either. :(
Why is that your favorite? I wish I had a favorite to it! :P

Artist: Family Force 5
Title: Never Let Me Go
What if the 1st word in the Artist name was replaced with the word "poop": Then both my mother and guitargirl would be laughing their heads off in joy. And I'd be stifling chuckles.
What is the funniest lyric in this song? Strange... no funny lyrics in this FF5 track.
What is the 8th lyric in this song? "YOU!"
What if there was a restaurant named from the 1st and 5th word of that lyric: "Time no?" What? XD
Is the word "heart" anywhere in the entire song? Um... no.

Artist: Rapture Ruckus
Title: Lose Control (LOVE THIS SONG!!)
What if Marilyn Manson did a cover of this song? Okay, ew.
What is the chorus of this song? If you wanna rock, if you wanna roll, if you wanna lose control, then THROW YOUR FISTS IN THE AIR!! Everybody everywhere!
What if your #5 myspace friend called you and sang the chorus to you? Impossible - no one in my myspace has ever heard of RR.
What is the last lyric in the song? Can't say...
Is that the best lyric in the song? Well... since the song is about preparing for a live show...

Artist: tobyMac
Title: What's Goin' Down
Would the title of this song make a good title for a Stephen King book? Well, if Stephen King was a rapper...
What is the 12th line in this song? Everybody look what's goin' down.
Do you even like that lyric at all? Well...
Do you know all the words to this song? Almost.
What kind of mood does this song put you in? Haaaaaaaappy.

Artist: Jars of Clay
Title: Unforgetful You
Replace the 3rd word in the Title with the word "beaver": Unforgetful You Beaver. What?? What's a you beaver??
What is the 7th line in this song? You never minded calling me a child
Does that lyric bring up any memories? Yes, but not necessarily ones I'd like to talk about. :P
Would this song be good in a fight scene in movie? XD XD No!
What is your favorite lyric in this song? You never minded giving us the stars, and then showing us how blind and unaware of You we are.

Whoo! That's it! :)

Didn't expect those RR ones... Oh, well. :)

CZYA

2 comments:

Brittany November said...

Consider it my public service :P Just PLEASE tell me you got the last e-mail I sent you. Apparently my yahoo address isn't working so I switched to my gmail address and sent you an e-mail there (Basically thanking you ;))

netsirK said...

Yay!
You beaver... XD XD
I can't help but be surprised that there is no nb songs in there.