This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

16 March 2009

IT'S ANOTHER TAG

Hai.
I'm bored. And recovering from sickness.
So here's a tag. :)

***********FOODNESS***********


What is your salad dressing of choice? O.o

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Pizza. Oh, wait a minute... I already do that. XD

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni! Especially crispy pepperoni. :D

What do you like to put on your toast? Toast? I know not of this toast of which you speak.

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? o.O

Do you like pulpy orange juice? Who said I liked OJ at all??


***********TECHNESS***********


How many televisions are in your house? 6... >:(

Do you own a digital camera? Yeeeaaahhhhh... no.

How many email addresses do you have? 3. AOL, Yahoo, and Gmail.

How much time do you spend on the internet each day? I always lose count. :P

Do you always answer your phone? It'd be a miracle if I DID answer!

What color cell phone do you have? it's red... AND BLACK!! :D

It's 4 a.m., and you get a text message? I look at it, and if it's Hannah, then I reply. If not, then I angrily delete it and go back to sleep for another hour and 50 minutes.

Do you have any saved texts? Yessss... too many... :P


***********BIOLOGYNESS***********


Are you right-handed or left-handed? right-handed.

What (if anything) have you had removed from your body? Uhm...

Do you have any tattoos/piercings? Nopez

What is the last heavy item you lifted? Who says I remember these things??

Can you do push ups? Well, yeah, but I dunno how well I can do them.

Can you do a chin up? I'm too much of a weakling.

How many times (if any) have you been knocked unconscious? Hmm... don't remember...

***********WOULDYOUNESS***********


If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No t'anks. :)

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Probably. :) Make myself be born a day earlier. :P XD

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Well... if I could get away with it, I'd like to change my last name to Furler... XD Nah, I probably wouldn't.

If you could change your eye color, what would it be? Either a very green color, a very blue color, or a chocolate brown color. I don't care which. :)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? Mayhaps. ;)

Would you be a pirate? Nope...


***********FAVORITENESS***********


Season? SUMMAH! And Fallness

Holiday? CHIRPUS!!!!!!!!!!!! *copies Skittles' answer*

Day of the week? Sunday!

Month? September!

Christmas songs? ... Adoration.

Sit-down restaurant? Elizabeth's Pizza. :D


***********CURRENTNESS**********


Missing someone? Well, yes...

Mood? Irritable.

Listening to? Random conversation. Wish I had mah iPod on me. XD

Watching? Uhh... the blogger create post page, and... wordpad. :)

Worrying about? Hannah... and this siickness

Current hate right now? NB Boards *copies Skittles' answer*

Are most of the friends in your life right now new or old? Newish... :)

Plans tonight? Nuffin

Sleeping alone tonight? Der, yes.


***********HAVEYOUEVERNESS***********


Have you ever had a pet fish? Quite a few. SIAMESE FIGHTING FISH ROCK!

Have you ever been in a car wreck? None that I 'member.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Mayhaps...

Have you ever been given roses? Not that I knowz of...

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? O.o

Have you ever had someone sing to you? I wish.

Have you ever met someone who changed your life? Yes. :)

***********RANDOMNESS***********


First place you went this morning? in a car.

What's the last movie you saw? Dun't 'member

Last person you talked to? Jess... and my mother. :P

Last person you hugged? Rusty.

Three things you bought yesterday? Nothing...

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Well, not yet...

Last person you took a picture of? Don't 'member

When did you last cry? Yesterday, in mid-sickness.

What is the last song to make you cry? Hmm... Goodness, I can't remember...

Held hands with anyone today? Nope


***********MISCELLANEOUSNESS***********


Do you smile often? Yeah... not in photos, though.

What's on your wish list for your birthday? One word: Furler.

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? A few.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Depends.

Do you have an accent? I wish!

How will you bring in the New Year? I dunno... another lock-in, I hope. :D

What song represents you? Always... or in the current case of the current situation, Say Goodbye

Does anyone love you? Yes. :D

What songs do you sing in the shower? It depends on what's stuck in my head.

What kind of music did you listen to during your elementary school years? I didn't lissen to too much music in elementary school years. :P

Do you believe in staying close with your exes/prospects? Well...

What is something your friends make fun of you for? Who said they made fun of me? :P

:)

And thus, I finish.

CZYA

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Yay! Fun tag! :D

netsirK said...

Nice new header. :D There's hair everwhere!

A Furler for your birthday? XD