This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

05 March 2009

Bleh

Hai.

Life is... out to get me now.
Well... my sister has a high fever... not good... Usually, she gets biennial (at the very least) 101 F fevers, but this one spiked to about 104 F this morning... last time it spiked around this high, she had a seizure. But that was years ago.

So I dunno what's gonna happen to her.

And Hannah and I had a bit of a misunderstanding last night... I was so sure we were done. But I'm glad it's all good. :)

But enough sadness for one blog post... I need something to cheer meh up...



I'm sure y'all can guess what this references. ;)












:D

CZYA

3 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Ew, temp'ratures. Mine got up to 104 and I didn't have a seizure! =P
Ew, misunderstandingments. :'(
YAY LOLCATS!
(SimbaKitteh says hai by teh way)
"Copyin mah butt" XD XD XD XD
Shine the liiiiiight on...the big ole pink elefanttt
XD XD XD XD XD XD HAPPY BUKKIT!
NOO! THEY BE STEALIN MAH BUKKIT!
hahaha. poor switzerland.
Ohh noo! XD No eats kitteh!
*gets mary poopin's stuck in head *
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bad blueh. =P

Brittany November said...

Look out! Look out! Pink elerphants on pu-rade! ;)
Hehe. The chocolate one is good too.
Praying for your sis!

netsirK said...

Poor sick peoples!
:( :(
I'm glad you have a spoonful of kitteh to help the medsin go down :D