This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

23 March 2009

Hmm.

Hai.

Just so y'all know, my laptop is no longer with me. It is at our local Staples store getting scanned for viruses and hopefully growing faster... but the downside is, I won't have it for two days.
So that means I won't be on Gmail, at ALL. I'll be on Facebook, but only on my cellphone - and not for long, because I don't have the money to be on for a long time. :P
As for Blogger, my school hasn't blocked it yet. >:) Nor has it blocked the Virgin Mobile website. >:) So I'll be able to do stuff on here. WHOO!

Anyway. :) With the exception of Owan (Who just NOW did it. :P), all of you answered. :D Even Smitty - she just didn't comment. ;)

And now I'll put my own twist on the game and answer it myself. Because I'm innovative like that.
Some of these, I'm deleting because in this context, it wouldn't make sense. :P

2: Take a stab at my middle name: I've blogged this before, so of course y'all know. It's the Spanish word for "dove." :)
5: Would I ever go skydiving? I probably would... and not think about the height... :P
7: Am I funny? Well, I like to think that, but I'm not always funny... much like Peter. ;)
8. My best physical feature? I agree with most of ya - I like my hair. :D
9: What's my favorite music? newsboys! RR! A bunch of other people!
10: Can I sing? Again, I like to think that... :P
11: What do I want to do more than anything? Ooh, I like netsirK's answer for this one!! It'd be fun... not to mention interesting... every former newsboy would include Kevin Mills... who is dead... >:)
13: Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they? People say quite a few. And I say I don't have very many.
15: My favorite food? Yes, Pizza. XD :D
16: If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be? I'm so glad Bluey stuck so well - I like that nickname. :D
19: Where do you think I will be in 25 years? In 25 years? *uses cellphone calculator* I'll be 39! O.o Hopefully, I'll have done something with myself. :P

So, yeah. :)

I leave you with this (giving proper credit to the original photographer, I didn't delete the text that was already on there):


CZYA

2 comments:

Brittany November said...

Heheheh...buns of steel ;) He said that one time when he was interviewed on my local station. I almost died laughing ;)

I's glad you'll still be able to blog!

netsirK said...

Poor laptop! That's too bad. :( Life without computers is so sad. At least I'll still have the pleasure of reading your blog. ;)

I was right on most of em! :D Except I didn't even think of Kevin Mills. O.O