This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

02 March 2009

O.o

DUNCAN'S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
GUITARGIRL'S BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!

Wish I had something good for her. :( I'm so bad. :P

Good thing about today - WE'S ON TWO HOUR DELAY, WHOOOOOOOO!
And that means-eth that we go to school two hours later than we usually do. But it ends at the normal time. >:)

What a cool pre-Dunny's birthday present THAT was!
We were supposed to get snow agin. :P

But no snow. :(

I needs something to cheer meh up.


Wow... DARN YOU, RECESSION! DARN YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Yeah, you're in "severe drought" alright.

THE FAIL ROOM! XD

Yeah, I'd say that's kinda bad.

:P

CZYA

6 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Yay, Dunny!!
What if he comes to your blog and sees the little picshah on the top and at first he's like.. "'Yar scurvey self?' What on earth?" and then he'd be like "Heeey...that's me! Whow!"
Oh well.
Calloooh! Clearances rock! :P
GAH DROUGHT WHERE'S WATER I CAN'T SEE WATER ANYWHERES!
The fail room. Who's in the fail room!?
Now how did that happen? Is the firetruck gonna put itself out!? DID ALL THE FIRE-PUTTING-OUT WATER DRY UP!? CUZ OF THE DROUGHT!? AND THE FIRE IN THE FIRETRUCK!?

Brittany November said...

Hey-ya! Thank you for the birthday wishes! :) YAY! Clearance!!! ;)

netsirK said...

XD XD
I love them fail things. Especially the drought one. :D

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Lawl my cuzzin just got online and said he shouldn't be talking to me and then left.
*chants* Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Oh, darn, not a scheduled post! Usually you blog sometime soon after you comment on my blog, so then I thought I'd chant, and then when I saw your post i'd comment and say Well look how obedient you are! So now you've foiled my plan. You evil plan foiler.

Brittany November said...

Iknow, Duncan's birthday is today. I didn't forget ;)