This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

06 March 2009

JOIN DA TRIBE

Hai!
Guess what?
The admin of JfH himself (John DiBiase) went to see the Join the Tribe tour! Now we have photos of awesome!

When the sentence, "Your uncle dies, that's an act of God" comes back to haunt Peter.

"I'm rich! I'm rich in drumstick skills!"

"I dunno, I dunno, I dunno... Jody, do you know?"

"Now everyone, calm down. There should be more music as soon as the hurricane passes."

Everyone head for the hills! Peter's contracted rabies!

"Jody, you're too early! Wait until Duncan kicks in!"

"Hey! You! Where's my meat pie?!"

Dude... Jody's hair ... it looks... amazing... it looks the best I've ever seen it... *tries not to drool*

:D

CZYA

5 comments:

Brittany November said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELMETHELMETHELMETHELMETHELMETHELMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank ye for posting that! THAT IS AWESOME! FINALLY! A full-color shot of Jody back on tour! :-D
*When the sentence, "Your uncle dies, that's an act of God" comes back to haunt Peter.* LOL!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

*feels stupid in a what-does-that-first-caption-mean way *
YAY MEAT PIE! XD
It do look amazing............ *hands blueh and guitargirl a mop*
Now. I know FF5 is Christian, I just don't like it when Christians make songs that aren't Christian....it kinda...destroys the purpose...it's like...Jonas Brothers...except all of their songs are un-christian...and FF5 has talent...so it's not really like Jonas Brothers at all.

Brittany November said...

*With an air of great authority*I I'm pretty sure it was a quote from the movie Down Under the Big Top if I'm not mistaken..."Your uncle dies, that's an act of God. You sign us up for a circus journey and we goof. That's an act of John."

hksmitty said...

I agree those pics are definitely awesome! thanks for sharing them mate!

netsirK said...

WOO!
That was one of the few JFH reviews I agree with lately. :D :D
Makes me want to go so bad though. Cool pic captions! XD