This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

09 March 2009

Six Months

Six months. If the nb in this state survive six months, I'll be amazed.

I have the nagging feeling that this lineup just won't work. It really doesn't look like this will work, at all.

If Peter is there to "supervise," if you will, it still won't make a difference. Peter defines the newsboys; he leaves, he takes the "newsboys" title with him. Simple as that.

I'm drowning myself in different music at this point. Anything to keep me from tears. Anything.

It doesn't make sense to do something this outlandish, but I guess it had to be done.

THE NEWSBOYS ARE DEAD TO ME

Why does this feel like my fault??



CZYA

4 comments:

Brittany November said...

Of course it's not your fault! :P

Anonymous said...

In case you are wondering, they were saying that after the first 3 songs people were leaving and that only half the crowd was there when they finshed.

and I heard the Youtube videos of the infamous NB-Tait concert were TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

netsirK said...

I'm supposed to be doin essay research but abandoned my mission momentarily.
I think the announcement will clear up lots today. I think we are not being given a piece of this puzzle and perhaps we never will be. I might be making mountains out of mole hills, but still.

netsirK said...

P.S.
It is not your fault! In fact, it's nobody's fault.