This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

18 March 2009

Rapture Ruckus


HAHA! I found possibly the best music video ever on YouTube!

Well... next to VOTA's new video.
Anyway... this is Rapture Ruckus, baby (he seriously makes sure he says that every other song on my live CD. XD).
I apologize about the quality... the best quality is on the Live at World's End DVD... but at least you get to hear the studio recording! The words are much easier to make out than on the live recording I have... it's frustrating, but I still love it.

I can't believe I missed his North American tour. :( He rocks! I also wish I had the lyrics... does he ever release lyrics, Smitty? I have no idea...

And in case you're wondering, the song ("Lose Control") is about setting up a live show... soundcheck, heading backstage, drawing up the setlist... it's cool, actually.
But it's my favorite. Maybe because of the tune... it's unique-sounding. :)
And as for liking the video... maybe it's the way he moves, dances... what? It's entertaining. He bends all the way over during the chorus of the live version! Like, in half! XD
Remember, the video starts with Brad (RR's real name. ;) ) cockin' his head... so let's all cock our heads... XD

(this is a very recent photo of my desktop. :) )

Can you tell I miss the nb's "old flavor?" I'm listening to Kiwi rap, of course I miss it! :P
But RR is a flavor within himself... his live performance is nothing short of exhilerating and amazing (Live at World's End DVD. ;) )... and Smitty even said they pulled a nb stunt this year at Parachute. :)

So, yeah. :)

CZYA

7 comments:

hksmitty said...

I agree with you mate, the best quality recording is on the live DVD, I do have 2 originals of these songs in studio edition tho if you want one of them? It is a shame that you haven't gotten to see him live yet, but hopefully in the future ay? I agree with your opinion of him and as you know 'Lose Control' is also my favourite. Don't know about the lyrics at this stage. Will try and find out (I wish I had them too) I've managed to figure out most of them, but I'm still not 100% certain on accuracy. Anyway come to parachute sometime - then you'll get to see him live and likely get to meet him yourself ;)

Brittany November said...

Comment ;)

Brittany November said...

Uh, comment

Brittany November said...

comment comment ;P

netsirK said...

Well... I'm not too into hip hop besides tMac and a few KJ songs. I'll watch this vid as soon as I can tho. My NZ band is Mumsdollar. :D
VOTA's new vid is awesome.

Brittany November said...

Go to:

http://www.totalaxxess.com/

There's a poll on the sidebar. I just saw the name "B. Reith" and figured that you should be made aware ;) :P

oakleyses said...

true religion jeans, michael kors, timberland pas cher, coach outlet, nike tn, michael kors outlet, north face, burberry handbags, burberry outlet, replica handbags, hogan outlet, nike air max uk, oakley pas cher, hollister uk, mulberry uk, nike blazer pas cher, nike air force, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, ray ban uk, uggs outlet, converse pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, nike roshe run uk, coach outlet store online, coach purses, polo lacoste, sac hermes, michael kors outlet online, ralph lauren uk, north face uk, michael kors outlet online, kate spade, guess pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max uk, true religion outlet, nike free uk, nike air max, lululemon canada, true religion outlet, ray ban pas cher, sac vanessa bruno, new balance, abercrombie and fitch uk, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet