This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

09 March 2009

RELIEF!

Sweet, sweet relief! Never felt so good!!

Peter's not "really" leaving the nb... just the concert tours.

Which means unless we really want to adjust to a new sound, no more going to concerts. :P :(

That means... no more drum duels... :'(

Oh, well.
Peter is still working on the studio albums! We should be happy with that. I don't want another booming argument like what happened with the HWAG DVD... PLEASE, people!

Now I don't feel so guilty posting this...



Be glad! He'll still be doing philanthropic work! I think...

But I feel better about it... even before I found the post on Duncan's blog. ;)

And my mind is beginning to wander... I'm having crazy ideas that shouldn't be "fed..."

CZYA

2 comments:

netsirK said...

I know, sweet relief!
I can't wait for Pete's take on this... I guess he'll be making his own announcement sometime this week.

Theophilus said...

(dis be SoulSkittles commenting as mah daddy. *stealing computer temporarily *)
Yay, relief
But i don't really....i dont really feel relieved in a way...because some other people dont feel relieved. i just keep thinking about what Tait and Pete and Dunny and everybody must think about their fans pretty much hating them. It gives me a sick feeling in mah stomach. Poor stomach...
about teh drum duel. Dunny will most likely still do a drum solo, yes? So it'll still be awesome. =]
*hugs Pete* I hope he'll still be in photoshoots..