This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

13 March 2009

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!

IKNEWITIKNEWITIKNEWITIKNEWIT!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW FF5 was a good band! I KNEW IT!

I made an awesome discovery yesterday. :D

We all know the newsboys has affected quite a few other CCM bands, including dc Talk, Superchic[k], and Kutless.
Get ready to add FF5 to that list.

I was looking through the Business Up Front/Party In The Back: Diamond Edition's album cover... and I was lookin' at the lyrics (particularly to "Numb.")... and then I read the big ol' paragraph with the heading "Family Force 5 would like to thank these peeps." In other words, the thanks column that every album has. :P

And the paragraph is huge. But it'd be a crime to miss just four little words in that whole paragraph.
I read the whole thing, and I started laughing my head off when I saw the following names:

Huh? Huh?? HUH?!

XD
'Twas a great discovery! :D
Made my day. :)

CZYA

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Awesome discovery!

Peter and Summer? Daaaw, ain't that cute. :D

CrimeSceneFairy said...

:D Yay, and yayness! :D *hugs Pete and Summer *
Who's urrybody? XD