This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

12 March 2009

Hmm...

:)

So... I've been listening to one song in particular lately... not sure why. But I LOVE singing it! Stop me if you've heard it before...

SAVIOR,
HE CAN MOVE THE MOUNTAINS,
MY GOD IS MIGHTY TO SAVE!
HE IS MIGHTY TO SAVE!

FOREVER,
AUTHOR OF SALVATION,
HE ROSE AND CONQUERED THE GRAVE!
JESUS CONQUERED THE GRAVE!

Your assignment is to guess the original artist. No, it's not Michael W. Smith.
Smitty is exempt because she knows. ;)

I bought the live version (by the ORIGINAL artist) on iTunes on Valentine's Day, because I don't like MWS' version too much. :P
But I LOVE this version... a lot.

I guess I've been liking it a lot because... well, it reminds me just Who is in control. ;)

Another question: what do you guys think of "Mighty to Save?"

CZYA

P.S... please comment on my last bloggy post. ;)

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Hillsong and Laura Story are my two guesses. :)

What do I think of it...? I think I think the same as you.

[/lamecomment]

Brittany November said...

It's Laura Story because the local station plays that song NONSTOP ;) It's an okay song, but I like another song better...by another girl...dang...I don't remember what it's called but it's like : "You've had to face the music on your own but there is a sweeter song that calls you home..." It's really good.
Anyways, I don't know if you got my last e-mail or not (I think there must be something weird with Yahoo because I get the e-mails you send me, but you never reply if I send you an e-mail ;)) I got the songs...I REALLY wanna hear them. But I can't open them with my Dell Jukebox or Windows Media player :( What media player do you use?

Brittany November said...

Okay, thanx. I guess I'm either gonna have to get an itunes account and/or buy the album because I really want to hear them ;)

netsirK said...

I'm thinking it was Hillsong, but really don't have any reason why I'm thinking that. I know Laura Story did it, I have the song somewhere.

JELL-O! :D :D

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Oh, hai, i dunno what song 'tis.
Niceness of lyrics. :D