This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

25 March 2009

O.O

About the aforementioned mind-boggling news...
For one thing, after all the things that have been happening in the past couple of weeks, this was EXTREMELY WELCOME... not to mention a MASSIVE curveball I did not see coming.

For those of you that don't know, for fourteen and a half years, I never knew my biological father. At all.
Yeah... that all changed last night.

This... this is one of the best things on this earth that could have ever have happened to me.
I've been waiting for this for years... I'm a bundle of nerves... a bundle of hyperactive nerves... I'm so happy... :)

You want more info on that? Comment! Because I'm moving on for the moment. :)

Something else.
I got my laptop back last night, too. Dang, Staples works fast!!


Proof that my laptop was serviced. :)
Jess gave me the bracelet you see in the photo - it covers up the phone number they put on there. Surely, you don't want to see it! :P

But the laptop goes back tomorrow... Mom's putting more memory on it. Faster laptop! :D

I now leave you with this:


CZYA

4 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

:-o :D I wanna hear more about it, Bluehkins!
Yay, laptop!
XD XD That is funnay. *kicks microsoft titanic *

Brittany November said...

Awesome! I want to hear about it too! :-D

Whai is Skittles calling you Bluehkins?

*Guh* That's pretty rude of him to say :/ And no, I'm not gunna love Mike. I never did :P Wait...why am I telling you? ;)

netsirK said...

That's Awesome! :D I'm so happy for you! Please do tell more :)

Yay Staples! That must be handy dandy to just drop it off for repairs. Here it takes 2 weeks of shipping.

WildWeazel said...

I prefer the new Windows edition built on technologies from Windows CE, Windows Me, and Windows NT- Windows CEMeNT.