This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

20 March 2009

*sigh*

Hai.
The below blog post was NOT out of lack of blogging topic... though I did lack one. :P

I did that out of anger... no, I'm not deleting it. Let it be known that I am mad at the world.

Tempers.
What is it with tempers?
Why were we born with them?
Why must it be so difficult to control them?
And why must it be worse on one day, and better the next?
You know what I think? Tempers are like mosquitos and cockroaches: created with virtually no purpose other than destruction.

Well... one good thing did come out of that post.
I will now end this post by demonstrating.


CZYA

3 comments:

Brittany November said...

"I can STILL see it receding, even without the hair!
The part of the head where hair is supposed to grow... little tiny black dots (hair with wish to grow back! XD)... and just above the forehead... which looks as shiny and blank as the forehead itself."


LOL! I guess I never paid that much attention to his head now, but yeah, I have noticed that he was uh, thinning in the 90's ;) My uncle Matt is the same way...

Have you checked that link yet? :-D

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Hai. :( Can we has talk tomorrow or tonight? Can you has tell me whachu mad at? I mean besides the world? Do you hate me? *wah *
Anyways. YAY ISRAEL!

oakleyses said...

true religion jeans, michael kors, timberland pas cher, coach outlet, nike tn, michael kors outlet, north face, burberry handbags, burberry outlet, replica handbags, hogan outlet, nike air max uk, oakley pas cher, hollister uk, mulberry uk, nike blazer pas cher, nike air force, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, ray ban uk, uggs outlet, converse pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, nike roshe run uk, coach outlet store online, coach purses, polo lacoste, sac hermes, michael kors outlet online, ralph lauren uk, north face uk, michael kors outlet online, kate spade, guess pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max uk, true religion outlet, nike free uk, nike air max, lululemon canada, true religion outlet, ray ban pas cher, sac vanessa bruno, new balance, abercrombie and fitch uk, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet