This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

03 March 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUNCAN!

A WARNING TO MY REGULAR BLOG VIEWERS... this isn't a normal blog post... this is directly addressing DUNCAN.
It's his birthday, I want it to be special.
Thank you and have a nice day.


*ahem*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR DUNCAN...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO YOU!

How old are you now? 24? ;)

I believe I speak for all of us when I say we're really loving your decision to reconnect with us! And if not, oh well! I still think what you're doing is great. Please don't stop!

Unless we get too psycho for your taste, then by all means.

But seriously, thank you. I don't think very many other bands would have any one of their members go this far to connect with fans. We knew the nb was a special group. ;)

Anyway... I did make you a little something... this is something I do in my spare time, and while it isn't much, I thought, "Why not?"


Here it is.

Like I said, it's not much.
And really, I wanted to add another gift onto that, but... why not? The simple things - strange or relatively normal - seem to touch the most.

So, yeah.
Hope you have a great day.

And everyone else, too. XD

CZYA

2 comments:

~Karen_ said...

(Oh hai this is Skittles, as in Soul Skittles, Mom is away so i'm stealing a bit of internet time and i don't feel like signing her out of blogger)
Callooh! What a to do! (i'm feeling owly. =P) What very nice pictures you do, too true!
Happy Birthday to you, Duncan!
Yes, thank you ... *tries to think of something that rhymes with Oo...oh heck* for reconnectin' with us lowly fans. :D We did know the newsboys were special. :)
Toodle-oo!
(i nevre did no how two speel taht)

netsirK said...

Yayness! Happy birthday to him! :D
Nice pic XD :D