This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

30 September 2008

Muahahaha (Psst... see the bloggy before this if you haven't already)

Hihi!
How are y'all today, eh?
Likin' that font?
Yah, so am I. :D

So, now I have this Firefox add-on (in case you didn't figure it out yet, I downloaded Firefox recently. :D)... it tells me what time it is in Adelaide, Aussie... in Ukraine... in Paraguay... and in Alaska! No more checkin' Skype! :P :P

Yeah, I love it. My only issue with Firefox is that IT WON'T PLAY MY MOOSIC ON TEH INTERNET!!! >=[
Humph.
So I still use Internet Explorer. If I wanna use my myspace or Rhapsody to play a song, or two. So my browser usage... about 95% Firefox and the other 5% is IE. Yah.

Haha, it's already Wednesday in Ukraine and Aussie. Kewl.

I also have multicolored tabs. XD It be kewl, too. On IE, if I did more than two tabs, it would be SUPER slow... on Firefox, I can have 5 tabs up, and it STILL runs like a dream! :D :D

And Firefox also has something called Fireshot... I can make little screenies of a page, or whatever I can view without using the scroller thingy over on the right... yeah. I like it, especially since it's compatible with IE, too. XD

I have a Facebook toolbar... Google toolbar... Smiley Central toolbar... I loves it.

Though I think some of the better add-ons are for the older firefox browsers, which irks me greatly. Oh, well. Family Force 5 makes it all better. XD

Yeah, I've been gettin' into them lately. I still have to listen to 'em a little more, but dude, they ROCK! Like, OUT LOUD. :D

So, I'm a-thinkin' that's it...

CZYA


What, you didn't see my post? Sorry. It's incognito. XD I stole Kopatopie's bloggy trick. Sorry, I couldn't resist!!

2 comments:

netsirK said...

lol.

Either I'm blind or your nuts! XD

Theophilus said...

(KOPATOPIE ON DADS USER)
Bwaha. Me start a trend. xD
I love firefox too. Fastfast!