This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

05 September 2008

Aftermath: Tropical Storm Hanna


We interrupt this natural disaster to bring you this special announcement...

I GOT SOAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodness, it was a blast. I'd do it again, but...
The downpour has taken a rest...
Perhaps the eye is above us?

Wait...

I don't think Hanna has an eye.
:O
Ike is next.

OH, GOSH!

I leave you with this photo to contemplate:


CZYA

Note: no comments about my thumbnail, please! I like it. XD

4 comments:

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

LOVE the wolf, Blueh!

And the nail iz AWESOMEEEEEEE! :D

Glad ye had fun.

Anonymous said...

It's strange that you are getting poured on and it's sunny where Im at.

Don't have too much fun or you might get water in your ears. :D

netsirK said...

*refrains from commenting about thumbnail* XD

Girl, you so need to come here! Come in Oct. and we'll have rain and hurricane force winds regularly! :D

Well, glad you had a fun! Don't catch a cold.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Love the thumbnail.
Oops.
xD


Ummm.........