This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

13 September 2008

Flairs and Other Matters

Hi, peeps.
Goodness, I did not blog yesterday. ACK! I'm losing it!
*ahem* Anyway...


I got home from school yesterday and slept for 4 HOURS. When I woke up, I thought it was early morning and was about to beat myself up about having not taken a shower, then I realized the clock said 9:30 PM. I was SO relieved that it wasn't 3 AM or something.
So I quickly got up, took my shower, ran back to my room and came on Facebook. And I did quite a bit of stuff on there. Like make some flairs.

That one happens to be one of my favorite creations. :D
Then me and Jess had a long conversation that lasted until... 1 AM, I think.

I hope I can do this again sometime!

Next week at this time, I'll be in North Charleston, eagerly anticipating my next nb concert!!! :D

CZYA

UPDATE: Click here for the video of a GREAT song. :D

3 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

BLUEY BLUEY BLUEY!!!!!! Get on gmail, please! I cant go on skype!!

Anonymous said...

That was a fun conversation. I was so glad to get those thoughts typed out.

In case you are wondering, I didn't get out of bed until 10:30 this morning.

netsirK said...

Yay for flairs!!! Thanks to you peeps, I've got quite a few. :)