This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

26 September 2008

Guess Whose Birthday??

Yah, you guessed it... IT'S JODY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Happy birthday, dude! Hope you spent time with your family. LOTS of time with your family. Wherever you're living now. :P

I guess you figured out that I miss Jody terribly. Can I help his gentle demeanor?? And his impressive singing talent? And his super-impressive guitar skills?

If Jody never existed, I think I'd still be irked at Rusty... "Bleed" (clicky for lyrics) has helped me through quite a bit of forgiveness problems... and other problems, seeing as the song asks why we have to suffer. I think what gives me peace is the fact that I know the answer.

And that's why Jody is special to me. He rocks. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELMET!!!!!!!!

CZYA




















AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!!!!

If you're wondering why the vid is low quality, that's cuz it was uploaded from a cellphone, soz...

1 comment:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

HAPPY BIRTDAY JODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't like jody that much but I wish him a happy birthday anyways.
I just dont like him because I dont know him.
I dont hate him.
But I don't like him.
Gotcha? Gotcha.

OMG I LOVE TUB-O's FACE AT THE END LOL!