This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

20 September 2008

NEWSBOYS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Aw, man, we had a GREAT time tonight!! Jumping around like idiots (as usual), screaming lyrics as Peter and the others sang 'em... MEMORABLE QUOTE FROM TONIGHT:

"The difference between Obama and Jesus is THE CROSS."

HAHA! Stare at it, Obama supporters! STARE AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*
Bad news time: As I feared ever since last night, there was no meetandgreet. *sob* So much for any of that.
And no b-stage, either. Boooo!

Good news: I officially have a copy of the nb's new live CD/DVD, Houston, We Are GO.

CZYA

4 comments:

netsirK said...

Yay for Bluey!!!!!

'M sorry there wasn't a meet 'n greet.
:( Next time, aye?

But that's so amazingly cool that you got HWAG. Is that an accpetable acronym? I don't like it. It looks like someone said hog with an accent.Hmm... I like HWRG better.

We'll be getting a more in depth review later... right? :D :D

Anonymous said...

Holy flippin crap!

I cannot believe Peter said that!!!!!!!!! :O

I wonder how many Democrats got ticked off after hearing that.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

YOU LUCKY PERSON!! xD Great quote. Boo, no m&g. YAY HWAG!!! uh...that...looks...wrong...to me...

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time! There wasn't any b-stage at Creation fest either, but that doesn't mean the 'boys didn't put on a good show. That stinks you didn't get to meet them, but at least you got to see them do a show. I'm kind of jealous. I guess I'm experiencing concert withdrawal.