This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

03 September 2008

SNARL

I'm mad at this stupid laptop. It won't quit flickering.
I think it's a fault, but I've already dealt it considerable damage in my rage, so I doubt I'll be able to gather enough proof to Gateway that this stupid screen is faulty. So I'm stuck with this stupid thing.

I might be off for a while... at home, anyway.
I hate this laptop. TO DEATH.

Selfish, yes, but I want SOMEONE to pray that either this laptop shapes up... I shape up... or I'll be able to take it to Gateway and convince them to replace the faulty screen.

Thanks.

2 comments:

netsirK said...

Stupid laptop. You really need to get your mac running!

My advice: Call the Gateway people. I got a bad laptop a while back. I called Apple, they tried to help me fix it, then when they couldn't they sent me a new one. And me and Mac lived happily ever after. :D

CrimeSceneFairy said...

*grumble grumble*
I hate your laptop to death too!! What a koinkidink!!!