This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

01 September 2008

:P

THIS is the computer I normally use:

As one can plainly see, it is a laptop.

THIS is what it looks like when it's OPEN:

And THIS is my bogus mouse.This mouse ALWAYS malfunctions. No wonder it's a discontinued product.
But my parents LOVE this type of mouse, and wonder why it was discontinued.

HELLO! It doesn't WORK half the time!!

Anyway.
The laptop is a Gateway.
It contains Windows Vista, home premium.
I don't know why people keep dissing Vista; I like it. But that maybe just because it's home premium. XD

The MAIN thing that bugs me about this laptop is that its screen tends to fizzle out quite a bit, especially recently. And when it goes pitch-black, it's virtually impossible to see ANYTHING. And it's getting harder to remedy. It bears the scars of my anger, it's done this so much...

I'd love NOTHING better than to take this thing to Gateway and demand that they either REPAIR or REPLACE this faulty screen. Surely, at least ONE product of theirs doesn't have this faulty screen. Grrrr...

Aw, well. Until I can get some sort of power for my Mac laptop, I'm stuck with this.

CZYA

4 comments:

netsirK said...

You must fix your mac before you get windows-anger syndrome. Could you just use the track pad on the laptop?

MAC'S RULE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Macs are definetly the greatest computer ever. Untill they breakdown. XD

But in the mean time, they Rock! :D

CrimeSceneFairy said...

I've never seen a real Mac up close, so I wouldn't know. xD xD
Yeh...it seems everyone I meet is a windows person...
I want windows visssta!!!! It's so smooth and pretty...Mm...anyways, I think maybe some famous person got a broken one and made a big deal out of it.
TAKE THE WORD VERIFICATION OF PLEASEY!!!!!!!!!!! Thanksies!!
Come, silent walrus...xD

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Oh, and I forgot to add,
THAT MOUSE LOOKS DUMB.
Ok. I'm done.
I hate word verifications.
Why couldn't they give you actual words and not things like "idxzav"