This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

17 September 2008

Flairness

Okies, here's something I wanna show y'all.
There are some GOOD flairs on Facebook I wanna show ya's.

FIRST OFF -- TO ALL PALIN HATERS AND/OR OBAMA SUPPORTERS:

Ready to reconsider??
In God's eyes, human life is valued higher than polar bear life. ;)

Ah, here's another good one:


Oh, so true. :)

Oh! Oh! I love this one, too!!

Amen. :)

And this one...

I'm not ashamed to let you know,
I want this light in me to show!
I'm not ashamed to speak the name
Of Jesus Christ!!

And yet another:

XD At least it gets peoples' attention.

And one more... when you've got no one to support in the US elections...

:D :D :D

Okayz, I wanted to show peeps all those. :D :D Do you loves 'em as much as I??

CZYA

2 comments:

netsirK said...

Those are really good! I hate all the anti-God ones on there. Makes me MAD. So it's nice to see truthful ones.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Tehe! I love em!
I should make Flair Friday!!! xD