This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

14 September 2008

The Man named Rusty -- Part Deux

Hi, peeps.
'Member this??
My blog about Rusty?
Well, hold on to... WHATEVER you want to hold onto.
Cuz I'm about to add on some MORE things you need to know about this dude.
Ready??
Here goes...

  • He loves hats about as much as Peter does, and it tends to cover up his hair... which is black, curly, and looks kinda like a mullet. I often joke that he does have a mullet, and he's always like, "I do NOT have a mullet!!"
    Which makes it so much funnier. :D
  • Ludicrous will LOVE this -- he is a HUGE fan of Casting Crowns and CONSTANTLY edges something about them in EVERY youth group service... which tends to drive me up a wall.
  • Rusty is EXTREMELY stubborn -- it took SIX years of poking and prodding from my pastor and his family for him to finally become a Christian.

And I think that be it for now. I wanted to go ahead and get that off my chest. :P

CZYA

2 comments:

netsirK said...

Good thing God finally got him!
lol about the mullet... Mr. O needs some of his hair!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Mwaha.
I want CC to come hre!
Wah!
And I wanna meet Rusty. I dunno why. Maybe he'd have mercy on me. xD