This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

02 September 2008

HOMEWORK

I'm gonna dedicate a bloggy to something we kids ALL dread (even the nerds, at times):

HOMEWORK.

I just got a big ol' LOAD of homework today. Luckily, I got most of it done on the bus.

Here's my workload:
ENGLISH WORK:
Decorate notebook (funny, but it is! XD)
Sign a door (XD)
and
Write a letter to yourself (XD)

SCIENCE WORK:
Read 2 chapters and define at least 11 terms from each chapter (actually, this was ALL THIS WEEK'S worth of homework. Which is done now! XD)

LAW&JUSTICE WORK:
Study for quiz tomorrow.

I want you guys to see my notebook, but it was tough to get a good photo. Stupid flash. I gotta find out how to disable the flash on this camera I use.

*sigh*

Ah, well. Three pics of the same book, so you can get a somewhat good view of every single pic I have on it. XD:



The red photo was an attempt by my finger to block the flash manually. XD At least you can see it a bit better. XD

Do you notice a common trend??
If not, then I tell you.

PIC 1: Peter and Rebecca St. James
PIC 2: Group nb photo
PIC 3 (only viewed clearly in 3rd photo): Peter and tobyMac
PIC 4: A group shot of the following groups:
newsboys (excluding poor Jody)
tobyMac (Nonohoicha - commence your screaming and squealing)
Rebecca St. James
and Third Day (Jess - commence your screaming and squealing)

Yah. See the trend?? XD

Okies. I see y'all later.

CZYA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your English homework made me laugh. :D
And I didn't squeal.

netsirK said...

I squealed! XD

That's such a cool idea! I like all the artists on there but 3D. *stares at blank, boring science notebook* Hmm...

Where'd you get that pic of Peter and Rebecca?

CrimeSceneFairy said...

BLUEY I DEMAND THAT YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THIS COMMENT. DELETE THE WORD VERIFICATION NOW. IT IS ANNOYING ME TO DEATH. NOW. DELETE IT.
Ok.
*SQUEAL* Peter AND KEVIN????? (Yes, toby's real name is kevin michael mckeehnan, if ya didn't know) I MUST SEE!!!!!! WHERE TO SEE?!?!???? IS IT SOMEWHEREZ ON THE NET????