This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

24 September 2008

Hi therez.

It's meh again. Rejoice within your hearts! :D

Well, let's see, I had a TERRIFIC, GOD-CENTERED DAY today! Yah, it was uber-awesome. I want EVERY SINGLE DAY to be like the past two days. :)

I officially named my laptop and my Nano... they're nb-related names, so hang on to your... whatever. :P

SWAMPIE is the name of my laptop. Yah, I think I know what you're thinking... but I think it fits!! I named it after Peter's nickname for his youngest brother, David.

SQUIZZY be the name of my Nano now. Now, if you don't know, Squizzy is one of the MANY nicknames Kopatopie's "Uncle Duncan" has. XD. Again, I think it fits, especially since I got a new slip cover for it, manufactured by the same company that made our internet modem. :P

Today, I took Swampie to Youth group. EVERYONE who saw 'im seemed to be amazed that I owned a laptop. XD. And I tell you again: Swampie is equipped with WINDOWS VISTA. Yeah, the new Windows. I don't think it's that bad, but to each their own (truth is more than that, y'know. Sorry, I couldn't resist! XD)
I played more of my new nb DVD (y'know, the one every nb fan is DYING for, and it hasn't been released yet... that I got at the nb concert last weekend for $20...). Now I'm at "Entertaining Angels," or EA for short. Now, I realize the statement I'm about to make may be pretty bold, but this is MY opinion: I think that this recording of EA has to be the absolute BEST I've ever heard it, with or without Phil. *awaits tomatoes*
It sounds THAT GOOD. Peter handled the high notes SUPER well, I was impressed.

And that is about it. :D

CZYA

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Yay for Bluey!!! :D YAY FOR SQUIZZY AND SWAMPY!
I'm finally back on the internet, by the way.

netsirK said...

I WANNA HEAR EA LIVE NOOOOOOOOW!
And no tomatos from me, just lots of curiousity.

I like your nano and laptop's new names! 'Specially Squizzy.