This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

09 September 2008

Giggle!

Happy birthday to me...
Happy birthday to me...

Wait a minute...
I have friends to do that for me! Duh! XD

Today be my 14th birthday, if you haven't already noted that. XD
Today, things happened. My dad's laptop officially became MY LAPTOP! XD I like it a little more now. :p
I've already modified it so it's customized to my fitting. XD Including a nb-decorated background. One of my favorite photos, too. I'll get it out later. :p

Let's see...
My presents...
A new iPod...
Dad's laptop... (:D)
$42 for my next nb concert (the $2 is in ONE bill. Which means I'm not spending it)...
And cards and other virtual gifts!!
Thank y'all!!
I'm soo happy. :)

CZYA

UPDATE!: I forgot a gift -- I got a new live Adoration CD! Milwaukee!! Dang, they did a good job filtering out the crowd noise on this record. Either that, or the crowd was really, really unenthisiastic, which I don't entirely believe. :P

2 comments:

netsirK said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!! :D :D :D

You has a laptop! Sweet! So nice of your dad to give it to you!


I love exclamation marks! :P

CrimeSceneFairy said...

*clap clap* HAPPY BIRTHDAYZ!!!
It over now.
okiez. So it Kris turning 15 in February? Cuz if so...I'm the youngest and the only one who's never been 14. Boo. :(