This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

23 September 2008

Debriefing for netsirK...

Okies, netsirK... since you can't view the vid from my last blog... TIME TO DEBRIEF YOU! On my favorite parts, at least... besides, you can guess which segments came from which Really Real Show episodes... :P

The video is divided up in several parts...

PART 1: SOUL GLOW ACTIVATUR funny moments...

1. *Soul Glow "plays" a little song while beating his fingers on his neck... or somewhere else... Anyways, he has a TON of fun with it*
2. *Soul Glow has a dove perched on his hand* "Cuz you are the dove beneath my... *abruptly stops singing, stares at the bird suspiciously* Hey, you're not gonna crap on me, are you?"
3. "I guess you could call me the lead singer, if you wanted to."
4. *Soul Glow is in a white hoodie, with the hood over his head* "It's a bunch of malarkey... y'know? Just a lotta... messed-up malarkey, a crock of it..."
5. *promotional pic of FF5 is shown, close up on Soul Glow* "I look good right there!!"
6. *close-up on Soul Glow* "My really real show, myyy camerawork!"
7. *Soul Glow is continuously winking* Roadie (please help meh; I dunno who! XD): "WHY ARE YOU WINKING AT ME?!?!"

PART 2: CROUTON funny moments...

1. "Soul Glow was talking about some really dumb stuff, so I didn't really get it... I just -- I wanted to -- really have a relaxing day, and usually, when he talks, I don't have a relaxing day..."
2. *Crouton is fiddling around with a straw-shaped paper* "... cuz I am the band."
3. *Soul Glow has stuck his head in Crouton's bunk* Crouts... wake up... it's time to get up... 7:30!!"
4. "They said I couldn't ride, I was too fat. I'm ALWAYS too fat!"
5. "Oh, but when I wanna ride a pony, *makes quotation signs with fingers* over 120 pounds will break a pony's back!"
6. "Not even a pony ride would cheer me up now."

PART 3: PHATTY funny moments...

1. "I'm like outside, getting hypothermia, and they're inside, y'know, playing Scrabble and like, sittin' around in the hot tub."
2. "I gotta watch my girlish figure..."
3. "I work with a bunch of idiots."
4. *Phatty has his hands clamping together like crocodile jaws*
Soul Glow: *has his feet in various places besides the ground* "Watch out for the crocodile in the LAAAVA!!"
5. "I'm gonna THROW your stuff like a sack of potatoes!"

PART 4: NADADDY funny moments...

1. "That's just a good example of... when I get too hungry, I turn into the devil."
2. *Nadaddy leaps onto Crouton* "I love you, *unintelligible*! I love this guy!!"
Soul Glow: "If y'all start makin' out, I'm gonna throw up."
3. *From behind the camera, Soul Glow starts making strange noises while tilting the camera in all directions*
Nadaddy: "Hey man... hey, who gave you the camera, dude? Where's *unintelligible*?"
4. *Soul Glow pushes an amp into Nadaddy's leg* "Oh, my gosh... Soul Glow, look what you did!" *shows red spot on jeans where he was hit*
Soul Glow: "I didn't do that, you did."
*Nadaddy moans* "Gosh... would you MOVE?!"
5. Soul Glow: "Your blood's gonna boil! Your blood's gonna boil!"
6. *Nadaddy is superimposed on a picture of NYC... donning goggles, a cape and is making flying noises*

PART 5: CHAP STIQUE funny moments...

1. Sweet jiminy, Nafather! Those villans are getting away!!"
2. *is holding a Family Force 5 sign* "It's basically like, if peanut butter and jelly sandwiches became a rock band, it would be Family Force 5."
3. "You wanna talk about hot chicks? They were everywhere... just beautiful chickens!"
4. "Don't you know that molten lava is made of igneous rock??"

PART 6: TUB-O funny moments...

*this section was just SO funny, it must be returned to at a later date. Seriously.*

PART 7: XANADU funny moments...

1. "Yellow and blue makes green!"
2. *in the middle of snow* "I could do stuff like this *flops onto snow* and nobody cares! *swings arms and legs around* Snow... angel... my snow angel! Look at that, that's pathetic!"

PART 8: THE OLDS BROTHERS funny moments...

1. *piano plays*
Soul Glow: *sniffles* "I have a problem with smelling sometimes, because *points to nose* I have a lot of nasal discharge... so sometimes I have to use nasal spray to smell anything at all."
Crouton: "That's okay, we can get through this; I have a deviated septum... *points to nose*"
*piano music stops abruptly*
2. *Phatty is driving, picks up his cellphone* "Hello?"
*Soul Glow is behind him, also on the cellphone, looking pitiful* "Can you turn the air down? I'm cold."
3. *Phatty and Crouton are fistfighting; Phatty pushes Crouton away and picks up a microphone* "And then it was over."


Man, it was funny. I'll get to the Tub-O segment later, that was REALLY funny... :P

CZYA

Oh, and btw, Kopatopie -- I watched two outta three CC vids... and I have some things...
SPITBALLLLLLLL!
AIRPLAAAANE!
Ok, I'm done now. :)

2 comments:

netsirK said...

Thank ye Bluey! I don't feel left out now. :D lol. They're weird in an awesome funny way!

This sorta reminds me of when I read your DUTBT review before either of us were on the boards.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

HAH! Me love this video. Hey. You didn't watch the Casting Crowns ones yet. Bad Bluey. Bad. xD
It's ok, you don't haffa watch em if ya dont wanna. They're hilarious, yes.