This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

22 September 2008

I Feel Bad Now.

Exactly.
If you'll notice, I deleted my last blog.
Why?

Reread the title. Because I feel bad. Very much so.
I feel SO guilty for revealing Phil's facebook to the world. Once he replies to the message I sent, I will tell him it's my fault and apologize. I know it was my fault, and it needs to be fixed... as soon as I get a chance to view my Facebook (at home), and as soon as he replies.

Dude, once I feel guilt, it takes a LONG time for me to get over it. Seriously. And I have a feeling this'll haunt me for a long, long time if I don't get it off my chest now.

And the fact that Kopatopie is punishing me for not seeing Casting Crowns yesterday doesn't help matters. WHATSOEVER. It only adds to the crushing load of responsibility and remorse.

*goes and sulks in a corner, covering face with black nb hoodie*

1 comment:

Theophilus said...

(THIS IS ME KOPATOPIE ON DADS ACCOUNT)
Aw...I'm sorry...now I feel bad...cuz...um....I shouldnt have advertsed it all over the boards either...and...well...yeah...
And. I'm not mad at you. I'm just...disappointed. I thought I raised you to know better than to...oh...um...uh...xD...never mind.
Anyways don't feel bad, Bluey.