This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

28 September 2008

Houston: We Are GO

The above cover is NOT the final one... sadly... most of us newsboardies agree that this was the better choice as the final cover, not the one they chose.
And if anyone can even FIND the final cover for me, that'd be nice... I couldn't find it last night for my iTunes, so I ended up using this one... which I think was a great idea. XD
Hmmm... perhaps they thought this cover was too reminiscent of the Take Me To Your Leader tour... humph. They still shoulda used it.
As for the album...
The sound is great! It shows that they did a LOT of work to make it sound perfect... the vid is pretty good, too... especially if you didn't get the chance to view the GO tour. And for those of you that HAVEN'T seen it... dang, that light show is something ELSE!
The intro... comprised of the "It Is You" remix playing, with Peter singing part of GO (the title track). Actually, I had never seen the full extent until I saw this. Yeah, it rocks.
I had never experienced the full measure of the catwalk, either... so I was happy to see it, when I never got to see it in person.
The B-stage... I'm kinda sad Peter didn't tell the longjohn joke... that was a good one. But an unexpected surprise did happen... I won't reveal it, but it was kewl. XD
And more comes after it's released to the world... juuust wait...
CZYA

2 comments:

netsirK said...

I WANT IT SOOO BAD!So, so, so bad.

I'll get it soon, tho. And I like that cover better than the one they picked.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

NO! REVEAL THE SURPRISE NOW!! NOW!!
REVEAL!
REVELATION!