This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

04 September 2008

HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooray! I has some good news!

1. Tropical Storm Hanna's gonna hit North Carolina!!!!! Why is that good news?? Well, first off, I like hurricanes. A lot. That goes with my love of rain. :D Second, we have no school tomorrow becuz of Hanna! I happy.

2. My L&J class went to our computer lab today. We went to the website of the House of Representatives. Learn about stuff. XD So anyway, we got a little worksheet that eventually instructed us to look at bills (possible future laws/Constitutional amendments). So I clicked a random bill... and it was about MARRIAGE! Some Texan representative has a GREAT idea about a new Constitiutional amendment... a marriage being defined as a partnership between one MAN and one WOMAN. Notice, it doesn't say TWO men, or TWO women. :D :D Leviticus 18:22, people!! Look it up!

3. The laptop is working for right now. :D Yaay!

So... I will answer netsirK's question from a couple blogs ago: "Where'd I get that pic of Peter and Rebecca on my notebook??"

All four of those photos came from my copy of the January 2004 edition of the now-defunct CCM magazine. I have the cover as one of my wall posters. Pete and Rebecca happened to grace the page BEHIND the front cover, and I loved that photo. XD That magazine is how I learned that Peter owns (or is that owned??) a Blackberry. :)


Above is the cover. :D It's missing poor Jody. Oh, well.

Well, I bid y'all adieu.

CZYA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this is kinda random, but.....

Your musings amuse me. :D

TGIF! Or put your Toes in First! :D

Jess

netsirK said...

I wants an 'ol CCM Magazine. :( Maybe some day! :D
I was wondering where the legend of the Blackberry came from.

Hope you enjoy the hurricane! (Whoa, that sounded weird)

CrimeSceneFairy said...

I WANT CCM MAGAZINE AH.
:)
Bluey! You got diconnected!

Anonymous said...

That has seriously got to be the best cover I have ever seen!

Mac Powell + Peter Furler = AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!