This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

24 August 2008

*wracks brain*

Ai... can't really think of anything good...

My legs are hurting terribly. I can barely walk without searing pain. Stairs are murder... obstacles, murder... and it just makes me feel really depressed. :(

Uhh...
Hmm...

SCHOOL STARTS TUESDAY! AAAAAAHHHHHHH! I wish I could stay on the school bus the whole day.

What's that? "Why is the school bus so pleasurable to me?"
We-e-ell...

Number one, my mother makes a living as a school bus driver, which makes it MUCH more pleasureable... and somwhat less, since my mother takes pride in telling me about EVERYTHING she comes into contact with... and it drives me CRAAAAZY! *snort*

But more importantly, as long as I'm left alone for most of the ride, I can get some REALLY good times just by listening to my iPod.
See, as demonstrated in my last blog, I only have nb, and their member's solo projects, on my iPod (I tend to be a purist with that sorta thing), so I'm infinitely happy to sit there and listen to nb songs until I get back to where the bus checks out for the night. XD
I can't count how many times I've listened to "You're Still There" and felt so incredibly peaceful during the whole thing. Click the song title, and note the song credit! Johnny James wrote that whole thing!!

And for those of you who have NO clue who I'm talking about...
Go here, first of all.
See that link on the lefthand side that says "john james"? Click that.
Then click where it says, "Our bio page: John James..."
ALL you need to know about John is there. I miss him. I do.

So, there ya go. :D That be it for meh...

CZYA

2 comments:

netsirK said...

I just found out school starts Tues. for me too. Darn.

I love that song lyrically! Johnny did well with that.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Lols my school starts tomorrow too! AGGHRAGHAFEAHFUWROFHA!!!!!!!!!
Never mind that.
Ummm...I wish I had enough nb songs to fill up my iPod but I don't. Boohoo.
IT FEELS LIKE A SUNDAY. *writhes and moans for no reason*
Umm...