This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

17 August 2008

Buahahahahahaha

What does the title tell you?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! :p
That's why I put it there. Haha.

So, anyway, I--

Hey, Blue. What's happenin', eh?

Jeff? What, did you forget your Diet Coke or something?

... ... maybe... why do you ask?

Because you interrupted my blogging.

Oh... didn't Paul do that?

Yes. And he got chastised.

And then he chased Jody away from Starbucks.

*sits back* That's the way I recall it, Oinch.

Then he, you, and Dunny went and left him with every other part of his body sore for the past couple of days.

Mmhmm.

Ok. So... what's gonna happen to me??

Oh, nothing...

*bares teeth*

Whoa! Whoa! Temper, temper. You're worse than I am. And that's saying something.

Oh... sorry about that.

At least you apologized. Unlike last time.

Hey, Peter recovered just fine!!

After two weeks of his left hind leg in a bulky sling. That was quite a gash you left. He nearly lost his leg.

Grrrrr...

Humph. Try me, big boy.

CZYA

4 comments:

netsirK said...

Jeff is cranky! lol.

These blogs are strange but pretty funny!

Blueh said...

I know. I love doing 'em. It's kinda like stress relief.
I only did this one, however, because NB NUT requested it. ;)

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Lols. I am happy for you that your mom doesn't read your blog. If I were you and I blogged that my mom would be like AAHHH THATS NOT EVEN FUNNY WHY DO YOU BLOG THAT YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TALENTS AND I'M NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN I JUST WAN YOU ONLY TO BLOG WHAT IS PLEASING UNTO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

Ok that was a bit overexaggerating.

Anonymous said...

LOL that was funny.