This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

25 August 2008

3 blogs in 1 day!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I was reading one of my mom's magazines and found an advertisement for a medicinal product... I made it funny, too!

Here's what was supposed to be read (I don't mind if you skip this):

"Clots that block off arteries are the main cause of heart attack. And now that you've had a heart attack you are at a greater risk for having another that can be fatal. That's why your doctor may put you on PLAVIX along with your other heart medicines. Taking PLAVIX with your other heart medicines goes beyond what other heart medicines alone can do to keep blood platelets from sticking together and forming dangerous clots."

I know. Boring, right? Well, here's the way I wanted to read it (and you HAVE to read this part):

"Clots that block off arteries are the other heart medicines. Taking PLAVIX main cause of heart attack. And now with your heart medicines goes that you've had a heart attack you are beyond what other heart medicines at a greater risk of having another that alone can do to keep blood platelets can be fatal. That's why your doctor from sticking together and forming may put you on PLAVIX along with your dangerous clots."

XD XD
Nonohoicha has already seen this. I showed her on Skype! XD

Oh, good news: My iPod cooperated with me when I turned it on this morning! w00t!! :D
I hope it continues to cooperate for the next 15 days... *sigh*

CZYA

2 comments:

netsirK said...

LOL! I hate the boring adds they put in magazines... I like yours far more!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Lol! I saw on a movie a commercial that was like,
"Side effects may include heacaches, nausea, back pains, high fever, hypo-something, cancer, and in rare cases, death. Do not take (name of medicine thing) if you a nursing, pregnant, or may become pregnant, if you smoke or drink...don't operate heavy machinery while taking this medicine...other such things..." and then "(name of medicine)! Making a better you!"
ANyways...
have a good first day of school. Heheheheh!