This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

30 August 2008

PICS! Hooray!

I finally managed to get some camera skillz. XD I have pics now! I show you...

Remember Princess?? Well, here's what she looks like:

The room she's in is mine, by the way. And that's a Boys will be Boyz poster closest to her in the background. XD I intend on annoying Pete with it. :p

Princess is probably one of the most skittish cats I know. As I said before, she's semi-wild and we got her for free at a yardsale. The first name she had was Hissy, poor little thing. And she was also called Flower. But that's not her name. It's Princess. :D


And the other pet I've blogged about before, Joey. He's my doggy. Here HE is:

Doesn't he have a nice face?? He kept blinking when he looked directly at the camera, so it isn't exactly a direct stare. He used to be really, really photogenic... but not anymore. Like I've said before, he's 7 years old now. But he's FILLED with boundless energy. I have another pic of him, too!
If that isn't cute... I don't know WHAT is!

And my other dog, Trixy... I've mentioned her before, too. Two pics of her:

"What?? What are you looking at?!" XD

I has other cats, too, besides Princess.
THIS is Roscoe:

He's our kitten. He found the little rope thing on the side of the camera, so that's why his paw's in the air. XD

And THIS is our siamese, Patter:

No one usually catches her playful side. BE GRATEFUL you got her playful side.
She is our OLDEST pet. I think she's 9 now. Or 10. I lost track. XD

And our last cat? Let's call him Puma. This is Puma:

Black thing, eh? He reminds me of what I think Mr. Kim looks like. XD

I have pics of our cockatiels, too!!!
Freddie and Baby. That's their names. Freddie's the gray and white one you won't be able to see very well. :p


That pic of Baby is WAY better! XD

And I have a couple more, then I shall call it quits for tonight's bloggin' session.
This is Joey AND Princess. TOGETHER! Remember when I said Joey grooms Princess??

See what I mean?! Joey does this all the time. But my LAST pic for you has to be the cutest shot EVER! Once-in-a-lifetime shot. If you don't think THIS is cute, I suggest you seek medical help immediately. And it wouldn't help to check your pulse, too. XD


CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

I also have pics of myself now. HOORAY!
If you want a pic of me, tell me. I will NOT post my pic on my blog, where peeps I don't WANT to see it can see it. SUFFER, psychocreeps! SUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That will be all.

CZYA

3 comments:

netsirK said...

You have so many pets!

Princess reminds me of Mocha thus I love her. The pic of her and Joey is so cute. XD I wanna pet Patter, she looks so fuzzy!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

yall...have...alot....of pets...
xD

Anonymous said...

You got a lot of pets and they are all so cute! That's cool that you were able to share them with us.

You can e-mail me a pic of you and I will send you one of me sometime. How does that sound?

Jess