This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

26 August 2008

First Day O' School...

Well, I'm back from my first day of school. It went pretty good for my first day of high school!!

But then there was the afternoon...

My mom drives for elementary, middle, AND high school now. And when she came in to my school, she picked me up plus about 46 other kids. Well... she had to go to that middle school and pick up kids from there, too. So... she was between a rock and a hard place, and had to go to the middle school for absolutely NO reason whatsoever, and it took awhile to get the kids home.

And THEN, as we pull into Mom's last school of the day, one of the elementary school kids she's supposed to take home turned up missing. And, of course, it fell on her shoulders.
But then, the girl was found somwhere she wasn't supposed to be; but it wasn't her fault (*sarcasm* Shocker! */sarcasm*), some teacher loaded her in the wrong vehicle. What else is new?

So, it was crazy, and I ended up being crabbier than usual. So now I'm in hot water... please pray that I do a little better with my temper tomorrow...

On a lighter note: I think I'll be able to keep my old iPod working for the next two weeks. I sure hope I get a new one!!

CZYA

2 comments:

netsirK said...

I'm glad you had a (pretty) good first day of school! Sounds like you had quite the bus adventure.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Now I'm learning to Dirty Second Hands! I wonder why iTunes is in such a good mood today! xD
I hopes you has a good school time this year.