This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

25 August 2008

2 WEEKS!!

Until Pete's birthday. Not mine. When school starts, it'll be two weeks away.
I AM SO PSYCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, why can't it be two Mondays from now already?! *stares at calender, picks it up and shakes it* HUUUUUURRRRRYYYYYY UUUUUUPPPP!!

Ok...
Earlier today, is was raining.
YAAAY, rain!
I loves the rain. It's fun to run around like a crazed idiot in the middle of a downpour. And unlike poor netsirK, who's been suffering from rain all summer, we in NC are in a drought, so I'm even MORE excited about rain!
I love the feeling of wet. I don't know why! I just do. It feels goooooooood. XD

So, anyways, on a more sour note.

My iPod is beginning to give out on me!! :( :( It's served me well for almost a year now.
I got it on September 7th, I think, for my birthday last year. I would've got it on my actual birthday, but Mom thought ahead. We were heading to Myrtle Beach for my birthday (w00t!), and she knew an empty iPod would be no good (my dad's laptop doesn't have iTunes, and Dad makes sure it doesn't.), so she gave it to me early. With my name engraved on it! I call it my "nametag."
But now, it's giving out! Oh, if it could just hold on for 15 more days!! Pleeeeaaase, buddy, don't conk out on me yet! :(

Ok. That be it.

CZYA

1 comment:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Aw! Don't give out, little buddy!