This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

12 August 2008

ANOTHER VID

It's another vid for your enjoyment! Random pics and concert footage, set to "I Fought The La," one of the latest nb songs. w00t!!

I especially like the ending, where the uploader of this vid convienently gives the credit to the guys... I love the pic they used for Furpe. That's one of my favorites of him. :p

*ahem* In other news, I--

Hey! Hey! What's happenin' here??

Paul! What ARE you doin', man?? Get back in my head!

Not yet! I'm just having fun, with you makin' fun of Pete in your last blog, and all.

Yeah, I poked a little fun at him. What's it to you, mate?

Uhmm...

You want me to bring up your embarrassing barter match with him, don'tcha?

NO! NO! Please don't!

I will.

No!!

*clamp's Paul's muzzle shut* *struggles, whines*

What my canine colleague was talking about was this embarrassing moment...

Furpe: "Gee, you're talkin' a lot."
Colpa: "Well, I heard that for every 473 words, you lose a calorie!"
"Well, you aren't talkin' enough, then."

Ohh! Why did you bring that up?!

Calm down, you. Go back from whence you came... and curl up in your little ball of insecurity.

Hey!

Get yourself some comfort ice cream. *laughs*

Why, I oughtta-- *leaps up into air and shoots for Blueh*

*grabs Colpa's tail* GOTCHA!

HEY! Let me go! *spirals uncontrollably*

Hmph.
I gotta get this joker under control...

CZYA

3 comments:

netsirK said...

I like the tag "imagination chaos." LOL!

Poor Colpa. :p

Blueh said...

*bows*
Thank you, thank you. Hopefully, there will be an encore. lol.

Until now, only Jess knew about this. I have WOLF versions of every newsboy... and Phil, Jody and John. :p No, I'm not kidding.

You might even see the others soon. Haha. :p

Theophilus said...

Hellow! It's nonohoicha on dad's computer
o.O
Colpa has a tail???
COLPA IS IN YOUR HEAD???


COOL!!!!!