This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

31 August 2008

Hihiz! How are y'all today??

Hi peoplez!
How are YOU today?!
:D

I has a rockin' vid vid for you!!
I wish I could embed it.
But this vid didn't come from YouTube.
Clicky here and see.
If you can find this vid on YouTube, PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

I gives you a synopsis.
This will be of great interest to anyone who can't see the vid.

The FIRST thing you will notice is that Duncan and Pauly are in the shower, or in a locker room. How does one notice this??
There's water falling on Paul, and he's very, very wet. :p
Duncan, on the other hand, is only slightly wet.

And he has a secret for us. Maybe Paul, too.
He says that his favorite festival is Creation.
"Creation East, Creation West, it's the best!!"
Paul immediately pipes up, with...
"That rhymes!"
XD

And Dunny thinks it's hilarious, too.
"That's right!" He replies between his chuckles. Then, he adds, "Hey, that was good!"
Then Dunny turns back to us as Paul replies something unintelligible, and tells us the guys have been playing Creation since 1989.
"And you know what? There was a couple of years that we couldn't play, and I was just trying to remember the first year..."
Pauly interrupts him with the answer. Rather abruptly, I might add.
"1995!"
"Was it?" Dunny asks.
"1995 was the first year newsboys didn't play, due to a washout. Rain." Paul replies matter-of-factly. Duncan piggy-backs off this information.

"1995, and then the second year, we couldn't play --"
"2006!" Paul interrupts again.
"Mate!" Duncan is astounded. Then, they say "2006!" silmoultaneously.
"We couldn't play," Dunny continues, "because one other year, we had to play at Hershey Park --"
"2003!"
Duncan repeats what his colleague blurted out.

"But anyway, wanted to let you know that we're absolutely ecstatic to be here, we got a new record out, called GO, and we're gonna be playing a lot of the songs, probably most of the songs off the record at Creation East this year, so... absolutely excited all about that, but... you know what, Paul?"
Dunny turns to Paul yet again.
"I think it's time, right now, for you to take us out, with something they might expect to hear at Creation."

So Pauly leans back and allows the water falling on top of him to enter his mouth, and he starts gurgling the tune to "Shine" in his mouth, ending it with the simulation of an explosion, spitting the water out of his mouth.
"Hopefully, it's NOTHING like that."
Then, Paul and Dunny do a knuckle-touch, and start laughing, as the video fades out.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...



OUTTAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outtake 1:
Duncan: "Hello, Creation!!"
Paul: "Hang on, hang on... I'm burning up..." *turns to adjust something*
Duncan: "We're burning."
*Paul laughs*

Outtake 2:
*Duncan makes a weird face and noise*
Duncan: "We're just great..."

Outtake 3:
*Paul and Dunny laughing*
Paul: Hang on! I gotta get my serious face on."
*Paul rubs his face, then slaps himself hard, "serious" face on*
*Duncan starts twitching to reflect how hard the slap was*
*Both start laughing again*

Outtake 4:
Duncan: "Hello, Creation --"
Paul: "Hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on..."
Duncan: "Aw, mate! You alright?"
*Paul laughs*
Duncan: "Somethin's wrong with (inintelligible)?"

Outtake 5:
Duncan: "Hello, Creation --"
*Paul starts waving his hand around and stuttering a "stop!"*
Duncan: "Oh, my gosh..."

Outtake 6:
Paul: "Okay."
*The room is silent, except for the sound of the water running over Paul*
Paul: *starts cracking up, points at Duncan* "Don't look at me like that!! I was alright!!" *hasn't taken his eyes off the camera*
Duncan: *laughing, then stares at Paul incredulously* "How'd you know I was looking at you?? You weren't even looking over at me, just --"
Paul: "I can feel it!! I can feel the how."
Duncan: "Really?"
Paul: "Yeah!"
*both start laughing again*

Outtake 7:
Duncan: "Man, I lost my train of thought, now. Really, really bites."
Paul: "Ohh... well, we love Creation festival, right??"
Duncan: "We do. Love Creation festival..." *looks at Paul again*
Paul: *after a second of silence* "As a matter of fact --"
*Duncan starts cracking up again, Paul joins in*
Duncan: "Oh, stop it!!"

END.

Wasn't that a great vid?? :p :p

CZYA


EDIT!!
Verja's older bloggies made me do this... cuz I was bored. XD:





1 comment:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

HEHE! I've had virtual pets before!
Ok. You convinced me. I'll watch the video. xD
Anyways the user Ifearsnowmen on Youtube has alot of nb podcasts, you could check there.